Our Support Options
Our process in resolving your Service Ticket
Once we receive your support request, these are several things that happen:
- New Service Ticket: A new service ticket is generated with a ticket number that can be used to track your request via the Client Portal.
- Automatic Acknowledgment: You get an automatic acknowledgment that your request has been received and logged.
- Ticket Processing: Once the ticket has been created, we then process it to evaluate the best resource to handle the question or issue.
- Email Response: You will receive an email or phone call directly from a resource as they begin working on your request. Alternatively, we may need to contact you by phone to discuss your request prior to working on it.
- Automatic Updates: The system automatically updates you on the progress or status of the work according to the workflow rules we have set up.
- Current Requests: If a ticket has been generated and you want to respond or update us about the same issue, please REPLY to the email notification you receive, rather than creating a new email. If possible, please avoid carbon copying (CC) anyone on a ticket. This allows the system to keep all related correspondence in the same ticket.
- New Issues/Unrelated Requests: If you have to notify us about an unrelated problem, please create a new email to firstname.lastname@example.org and DO NOT REPLY to an existing case or ticket email.